Chaotic Melody





Chaotic Melody 


Years since your lasting endurance
The threads strangely persistent
Forbearing our hearts, on the verge of ruins.
What amends to forsee?
What to hope for in a soul -
Blind and obtuse
Unlettered on love.
Brief showers of evening lust
I saw sunset in your eyes,
Lost and sealed with my own
My forever beloved sight -
You looked down and smiled
Ages later I felt your breath
I wished like a flower, for rains
To revive our petals and illusive death -
Little did I know, autumn summoned.
My hands quivered of repeated records
What if the strings draw blood again?
What if the chords erupt veins?
Much left unsaid
Much unfelt.
I no longer belong
But I wonder if I ever did?
Tangled in my heart,
My love,
You will never be unloved by me.


Riddhi Chakraborty 




Comments

  1. This is beautiful makes me wanna fall in love!!! This poetry hits right at the spot where its supposed to the longing, unloved child in us!!! I loved it, this resonated with me too well, keep creating such good poetry!!! You are truly blessed!❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautifully written ✨🤍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts