Dearest...


Of all that left and all that is left,

A mélange of seasonings

And barren affairs.

Devouring the flavors of anxious air

Unnerving every impulse, I rise

Kneading my heart to qualify.

Tender, like the twilight sky

I am in love.

Maybe it's like the lining of the moon,

Sleek, silver – a magical boon.

Maybe it's like the roar of rain,

How gorgeous and calm the peace it gains.

It is the peace

The peace of being,

Completely felt and completely seen.

It is the peace

The peace of being,

Wounded ajar and still in shield.

That the blood will rush,

To a radiant blush.

That every beat will dance,

To the giddy goosebumps.

With all that is left and all that is left

It's my heart that goes to your only way,

It's me who loves you the warmest way.



Riddhi Chakraborty

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts